With the current health crisis of the world let alone the U.S., now more than ever is an important time to make sure proper hygiene and sanitary efforts are practiced daily for the sake of the economy and the nation! While sanitizing and disinfecting is highly recommended on *APPROPRIATE SURFACES, regular, standard, and frequent cleaning should always be done first!. We recommend to clean before you sanitize or disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Nippy Nature Disinfectant Cleaner is designed to keep your home and family safe. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and reduce 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed.
Our alcohol based disinfectant (with non toxic oxygen bleach) is tough enough to take on hard surfaces in your home from counter tops, bathroom surfaces, or mold.
Alcohol evaporates quickly which also make it ideal for a great sanitizer (up to 60 sec), if proper disinfecting is not in your ideal cleaning time.
- Made in the USA!
- Vegan! (No animal fats)
- No animal testing!
- NO SLS dyes, and chlorine,
- Paraben Free!
- No Chlorine
- No Ammonia
(Active):Ethanol / Isopropyl Alcohol ; (EPA registered disinfectant ingredient)
Hydrogen Peroxide (EPA registered disinfectant ingredient)
Active Ingredient Purpose
Ethyl/ Isopropyl Alcohol >= 61%. Antimicrobial
Hydrogen Peroxide < = 4%. Antimicrobial
Other Ingredients =35%.
To help reduce bacteria and the spread of germs on surfaces.
For external use only! Flammable. Keep Away from fire sparks and sources of ignition!
When using this product
Keep away from Eyes, Ears and mouth. If Product gets in eyes rinse well with potable water. If irritation or redness persist after 72hrs or rash occurs, stop use and consult with a doctor!
Do not use
· On clothing or soft surfaces
Keep out of reach of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control right away!
It is a violation of FEDERAL LAW to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using and pre clean surface before use. Spray 6-8 in from the surface until covered in a LIGHT mist. TO SANITIZE: surface must remain wet for 10 seconds. TO DISINFECT: Surface must remain wet for 3 - 5 Minutes. ALL FOOD CONTACT SURFACES AND KID TOYS MUST BE RINSED WITH POTABLE WATER. *Safe when used as directed.
Store between 15-30C (59 -86F)
Do Not Freeze.
Avoid excessive heat above 40C, (104F) or sunlight
If You Find the Disinfect Solution has dried too fast, (very possible on heated surfaces from hot water faucet or heated door knobs from the sun or environment), simply rinse the surface with potable water.
Health Facts: Petroleum-free, formaldehyde donor-free, contains naturally derived ingredients, animal by-product-free, dye-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free
Product Warning: keep away from excessive heat, sparks, and open flame. Keep out of eyes, keep out of reach of animals, keep out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight or exposure to temps above 120 degrees.
Please Note: Can cause eye irritation, avoid contact with eyes and wash hands thoroughly after handling and before eating chewing gum using tobacco or the toilet.
First Aid: If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse for 15-20 minutes. remove contact lens. if present after the first 5 minutes continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment and be sure to have the label present.
Capacity (Weight): 16.0 ounces
Product Form: Liquid
Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, recyclable, post-consumer recycled material, cruelty-free, plant-based
Recommended Surface Application:
ALWAYS TEST IN A INCONSPICUOUS SPOT BEFORE GENERAL USE! (Dilute on a clean and lent free microfiber towel first before spraying directly onto surface)
Counters, bathroom fixtures, door knobs, sinks and handles.
Product Results: Reduce germs and bacteria on surfaces.
Surfaces Not Recommended: painted surfaces, wood surfaces
Origin: 100% Made in the USA